What type of build?
What is your intended use for your Tiny Home?
Guest House / Part-Time Residence
Recreational Vehicle / Travel
Enterprise / Business Showroom
Do you know where you will place your tiny home? IF YES, is that land zoned appropriately (please indicate if you are not sure about the land's zoning)?
BASE PRICE OF TRAILER INCLUDES:
Included in the base price of your trailer will be variations of the features listed below.
Nearly all the features can be upgraded to other materials at additional cost, which we can discuss during the design phase of your build.
• Trailer length of your choice with brakes, lights & wiring [ALPHA Trailers start at 24']
• Lumber framing, standing seam metal roofing, cedar lap exterior siding, T&G knotty pine cladding and engineered wood flooring
• Plumbing, electrical, lighting & fixtures
• Interior & exterior paint/stain (colors of your choice)
• Sleeping loft, ladder, and 6-8 additional windows throughout the tiny house
• Granite or butcher block countertops, cabinets, and stainless steel kitchen sink
• Apartment-sized refrigerator (10.7cu ft), 24" propane range
• Shower stall with pan and fan, bathroom sink, sliding bathroom door
• Electric mini split for heating and AC, smoke detector
• Composting Separett Toilet
ALPHA Included Features
• Cedar Lap / Shou Sugi Ban exterior siding
• 8'x9' Giant Sliding Glass OR Glass Garage Door
• Drop Down Kitchen Cabinets
Type of Energy Package?
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are a lot of misconceptions about Solar costs and requisites floating around the internet. Please understand that solar will require behavior modification for the vast majority of people. This means getting very intentional about how much electricity you ACTUALLY use, not what you think you will use when you move into a tiny home. The price will vary widely depending on the energy requirements you have. We are happy to walk you through this process.
Electric / Gas - INCLUDED (Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Electric Refrigerator, Electric Washer/Dryer, Mini-Split AC / Heater, All LED lighting)
"On Board" Supplemental Solar - $5K-$15K Electric / Gas - INCLUDED (Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Electric Refrigerator , Electric Washer/Dryer, Mini-Split AC / Heater, All LED lighting)
"Off-Grid" Solar - $20-$30K (Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Propane Refrigerator, Mini-Split AC / Heater, All LED lighting, Generator)
What is your preferred method/time of contact?
How can we improve this process for you?
Other thoughts or questions?
Thank you for your interest in a New Frontier Tiny Home! A member of
our team will carefully review your submission and respond as quickly as possible.